Submit Student’s School Transfer Request

Submit a transfer request between schools for the private and government schools.

Students School Transfer

  • Students can transfer between schools only in official set periods
  • Registration is allowed within the period set by the private school, based on admission criteria and school capacity
  • The transfer between public schools is based on the student’s block number. In case of transfer to a school outside of the students block number, a document specifying the reason for the transfer is required

Some students are excluded from the service in the following cases

  • The last educational certificate was issued abroad
  • Death or divorce cases where the official guardian is not the parents

Students School Transfer

  • Last diploma
  • Certificate of admission to the new private school
  • School Withdrawal Affidavit
  • Parenting Documents

Students School Transfer

  • 5 Working Days

eService Category

Education and Students Education and Students

eService Provider

Ministry of Education Ministry of Education

Relevant Government Services Directory

This eService allows you to perform the listed government services. For more information you can visit the service directory page.

Go to top
Chat Icon
Complementary Content